/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/bwp-logo-300x55.png 0 0 BlueWater Partners /wp-content/uploads/2017/05/bwp-logo-300x55.png BlueWater Partners2013-02-09 08:24:272017-06-30 10:51:09Performance Improvement: Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturer
Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturer
- Our client was struggling to make payroll and feared they would be forced to shutdown the company absent another solution.
- Management needed help determining whether or not the company should continue as a going concern and, if so, implementing an improvement plan.
- Spent the first 24 hours analyzing the company’s recent performance and identifying problems and solutions.
- Led a weekend planning session with management and other employees and concluded the company needed to radically restructure its operations.
- Developed a plan to implement the restructuring during the following week.
- Built operating and cash flow models to measure progress and results.
- Provided management with long-range performance improvement plan to ensure sustainability.
- Reduced headcount by 35 employees.
- Went from operating 24-7 (with related overtime premiums) to two 10-hour shifts, five days a week.
- Improved on time delivery and reduced scrap and rework.