/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/bwp-logo-300x55.png 0 0 BlueWater Partners /wp-content/uploads/2017/05/bwp-logo-300x55.png BlueWater Partners2013-02-01 08:27:012017-06-30 10:57:55Performance Improvement: Metal Stampings Manufacturer
Metal Stampings Manufacturer
- Our client wanted to hire interim management to improve operations in a compressed timeframe.
- Developed and executed a strategic plan.
- Assumed management of all customer relationships, including OEMs like Ford, GM, and Honda and Tier 1 supplies like Delphi and Visteon.
- Recruited new senior management talent.
- Installed systems and controls to track key metrics: on-time delivery, expenses, sorting, expedited shipments, reduction in overtime, customer complaint resolution, and elimination of rework.
- Improved communication and the relationship between management and production employees.
- Achieved positive cash flow (EBITDA) within 90 days.
- Reduced expedited shipments from 55 per week to 2 per week in 30 days, simultaneously reducing headcount and increasing production.
- Management has a much-improved understanding of the problems production employees face and how to communicate the company’s goals and objectives.