Crisis Analysis and Recovery Planning
Consider your company’s answers to the following questions:
- Do we have adequate liquidity to make it through the trough?
- How do we fund a fast or slow recovery, especially if receivables are down and payables are up? Will we need an external source of capital?
- Are our customers and suppliers healthy, and able to perform?
- How much of our Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan will be forgiven, and what will be the debt service requirements on the remaining term debt?
- If our secured lender has deferred principal and/or interest payments for 90 days, what happens if they decide not to extend for another 90 days? Which terms might change or be modified temporarily or upon renewal?
Be proactive. Focus on liquidity.
BlueWater Partners can help you prepare a cash burn analysis, a rolling 13-week cash flow model, and a comprehensive recovery plan. Email Ron Miller for guidance on your business’ specific situation.